It's time to back up my files and bring my slow-poking windows to its own destruction!
1) I installed 32bit not 64bit system (long story and I got lazy at the end)
2) After not reformatting for years, windows and performance are really suffering (I even do maintenance as a pre-cautious measure and to make it last as long as possible!)
3) Typing on firefox is actually lagging badly.
4) Brushes in Photoshop is really bad and laggy! Affecting my performance to work!
5) Some products I have installed really screwed my Windows even further. Don't install WindowsBlind for example, it's not de-installation friendly at all!!!
I haven't did it yet because I wanted to finish the commissions before I do that, but I really got fed up with it!!! Screw windows!
I'll be back later tonight with a faster and fresh set of OS backed up with faster performance, I hope! Wish me good luck!
What I will gain from doing this:
1) I gain back my 1 gig of memory that 32bit OS doesn't recognize
2) Cpu put to its full use... somehow windows 32 bit seem to only use 1/2 of it or so for the most part.
Doh! Some softwares I wanted to install on 32bit will NOT install (It used to!)... they only like 64bit OS now.
My laptop performs way better lol! I didn't realize how bad it was! Currently setting everything back to original state and all will be resumed normally!